Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Best Friend

There was a time, when I used to live alone in a cave, all by myself. I used to hunt animals and used to eat them. I fought all those demons and monsters and kept them away. Those were gory battles. Then one day, they conspired against me. They formed an army which consisted of millions of monsters, devils, and they were joined by an army of dead. They had only one motto, and that was to bring me down. I was not afraid, I got all my arms ready and I decided to fight them alone. They had swords, knives, clubs,machets everything one can think of. But I had a powerful, sharp, heavy sword, which was more than three times my height, but it was not enough. After beheading a million monsters I was feeling tired, my head was spinning and my muscles were sore. The monsters saw this as the best opportunity to kill me and and they attacked me in packs. I fell on the ground, helpless and was blankly staring at the sword that was coming down to sever my neck. But suddenly I saw the bodies of the monsters flying everywhere. The ones that were trying to kill me, were trying to run away from me. Then I saw their bodies were cut into pieces. I stood up and saw my old friends were back. Till that day I was an atheist, and neither believed in God nor in religion, but after that day I started believing in the religion called "friendship".

No comments:

Post a Comment