Tuesday, May 28, 2013

"Mind" my best friend

A few days back I was in a pensive mood and was getting bored. I got out of my house and started walking down the memory lane. Its been after hundred years that I took the lane. It was that lane, where I and my mind used to play together. At that time my mind used to be my best friend, I used to text her and she was prompt enough to reply me back. The world used to envy our relationship, they never wanted us to be together. Her eyes were full of life which compelled me to live, she was that droplet of water, which even the ocean wanted to drink. Even the most fragrant of the flowers were jealous of her scent. By seeing the calmness of her face, even the wildest of tornadoes used to recede. Whenever I used to feel lonely, I used to call her and she was always there to answer my call, and she had that secret elixir which cured all my wounds. But she was scared of the ghosts that used to haunt her, when the tired sun hid behind the horizon. The ghosts were so scary that the moon did not dare to come over there. Plagued by the darkness and scared by the ghosts, my best friend, mind left her home forever for an unknown destination, leaving me alone. It was one of the darkest nights of my life, the star that used to guide me in the darkest of the roads was no more there. Then one day another good friend of mine, intuition called me up and said that she is now in another planet far from where I am now. Long time back residents of that planet used to rule our earth. I am heading for that planet to get my mind back. I want to put my smile on her lips, I want to take away all her tears, I want to free her from all her fears, worries and apprehensions. All her dreams will now become our dream, and I will make sure that we will realize them one day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment