Saturday, May 18, 2013

Strength to Fight


Time and time again I look in to your eyes in the mirror and l promise myself that I will be strong, I will keep this contained and I will keep us moving. My strength will become our strength and we will come out victorious from the gory battle, no matter whatever hellish thing is thrown at us. We will survive to watch another sunrise, we will survive to fight another battle, and I promise together we will bring all the evil forces down to their knees.
I will see to it that you get up from the ruins and fight the world without getting bogged down. I promise you however devilish that moster is , I will never leave your hand. If you have nightmares tonight, I will make sure to take the burden off from your shoulders. You could start to become dependent on me for draining your pain from your eyes and I could start to feel the side effects of your pain which is a constant feeling of fright. In that moment, I form a resolve as I steal your fear,pain, hatred and anguish from you, by beheading all those evil monsters who planned to kill us.

No comments:

Post a Comment