Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Indian "Rapist" Men

The Chinese army was after me, they were trying to gun me down. I was running as fast as I could. Then I heard the cries of a baby. I stopped and looked through the window, what I saw next was horrible. I saw a father was trying to kill his baby girl. I tried to stop him and asked why he wanted to kill her daughter. What he said was even worse. He said that this is our "INCREDIBLE INDIA" and if he does not kill her today, tomorrow somebody else will RAPE her and then kill her. So the only way to protect her is by killing her. I started crying and was shot in the head by the Chinese army and then I woke up. My mother was serving me tea and I realized without this female race I would have been nothing, and also realized that these Chinese Troupes are not the problem, but the "INDIAN MEN" are.

No comments:

Post a Comment