Thursday, July 30, 2015

Childhood

Time and time again, when I take that lane, which winds down from my house, I see that little kid. Though I could not see his face properly, the happy kid's smile makes me forget all the worries and all the pain. He is happy because he doesn't care if he has money in his pocket, doesn't care if he has a luxury car and also does not care if he has a big mansion or not. The sun shining bright on his face makes him happy, the crystal clear rain drops falling from the dark clouds make him happy, the sound of lightening which tears the silence apart, makes him happy. The birds that are chirping and the cats that are calling him to play makes him happy. That little child emanates a positive vibe which can heal all the pain in the world and can end all the hatred, that has engulfed the mankind.  As I walk down towards the child to see his face I could see it was reflection of me, a million years back.  The memory lane never seizes to amaze me.

No comments:

Post a Comment