Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Death of my Mind

Time and time again , I start walking down that dark and gloomy road , trying to find the source of light, which is piercing the eternal darkness of my life. I start walking towards the end of the dark road, hoping to get to the brighter side, but the forward I move the darker it gets. The path is such that I cannot turn back, nor will they allow me to do. Who are this "they" ? Don't ask me that, as even I am trying to find the answer. So will I ever see the light ? My mind used to tell me yes, but now that she has gone, there is no one, anymore to encourage me to move forward. Where did she go ? Nobody knows that, but I do. When I tried to find her once, I found her dead, lying on the dark road. Neither could I feel happy, nor could I feel sad. They said, I have become "mind"less.

No comments:

Post a Comment