Monday, December 15, 2014

Family

Time and time again, when I walk down that dark and lonely lane, I realize that this thing can not go on for long. We were running out of resources to keep things going. I knew those crooked and evil people were eagerly waiting for this to end, so that they can pounce on it and take every bit of it. People are happy when they see us sad. We were already exhausted and and the slightest noise in the house used to send shiver down my spine. I was always a helpful and cheerful man. But things have changed since the day when feelings were murdered ten years back, in the dark and gloomy lane behind our home. Since then we have been avoiding that lane. And now, I would do everything to keep my loved ones happy, even if I fall victim to the rage of those crooked people. I desire that my family could live at least one moment more. But the world is a toxic place where only actions matter, not desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment