Sunday, June 23, 2013

Motivation

Time and time again, I draw close to you, just like I have done the many days before. Whether it’s out of stupidity, curiosity, plain simple impure love or perhaps even the joy of torturing you, I do not know. Time and time again, I told you that I am yours and that I loved you no matter what. But time and time again, I left you alone in the wilderness because of the troubles I have in my life. I never wanted want you to to be involved in it. And time and time again, I realize that the monsters come back into your life when I am not there. And now since you are gone I am stuck in the past, remembering all the times we shared, all the time we spent together. I still hear your melodious voice, your infectious laugh but I know that you couldn't be here with me. I am still living in the past while you are walking towards a bright and healthy future. I deeply wish the best for you and wist that happiness stays in your life, darkness never engulfs your life because it is for me. I will miss you and I want you to know that even though you cannot see me, I will always be there with you, hoping only all the good things happend to you and you realize all the dreams you always craved for.

No comments:

Post a Comment